A displacement sensor (displacement gauge) will be used to measure travel ranges between an object and a reference position. Displacement Sensors can be used for determination of height, thickness, and width in addition to travel range.
Displacement Sensors can be classified into two categories:
- Non-contact measurement using light or magnetic fields.
- Contact measurement performed in direct contact with the target.
Sensiotivity Sensors Displacement Sensors are contact sensors offering a high resolution:
- Measurement available even after loss of voltage supply.
- Suitable for very high linear velocity (10 m/s).
- No sensitive for lateral vibrations and lateral forces.
- Sensitivity of 48 - 2400 [mV /mm].
- No need for external amplification.
- Can be used as crack sensor in the micrometer range.
- Absolute path measurement system without any dead area.
- Exactly 0 to 250mm; special to more than 6000 mm.
- Resolution 0.3 µm; special: 0,005 µm.
- High moment of inertia.
- Ready for IIoT
For further details please don’t hesitate to contact us.